V8 NEXUS – Automated Clinical Capillary Electrophoresis
V8 Nexus is the next-generation analyser from Helena — faster, more connected and flexible than ever. With accelerated capillary technology, seamless connectivity to laboratory track systems and Helena’s unique integrated gel workflow, no other system comes close to this level of power.
- Ultra sensitive analysis with reflex testing
- Track V8 Nexus systems together for greater throughput
- Haemoglobin automation for whole-blood analysis
- Flexible connectivity for networked interpretation
- Intelligent instrument control with real-time status
Eight-channel capillary electrophoresis with multi-wavelength reflex testing.
Over 2300 SPs a day with laboratory track connectivity and network interpretation.
Clear, touchscreen-based software for instrument monitoring and interpretation.
High performance, high resolution methods
V8 Nexus supports a wide — and growing — range of automated and sensitive tests, allowing you to choose the optimal characteristics and throughput for your laboratory. In conjunction with our gel electrophoresis tests and our unique gel preparation technology, there is no better source of clinical expertise in this field.
• Serum Proteins • Immunodisplacement • Haemoglobin A1c • Hb UltraScreen • CDT (Carbohydrate Deficient Transferrin)
V8 Serum Proteins
Rapid, sensitive and clearly resolved SP results
High-performance automated haemoglobin CZE test
A fully automated, IFCC calibrated test for HbA1c
IFCC-harmonised testing for alcohol abuse
Our new software introduces a revolutionary and powerful touch-screen interface, designed to accelerate and simplify your workflow whilst offering complete access to and control over the full analytical power of the V8 Nexus.
Platinum 6 excels with unrivalled ease of use, outstanding data handling performance and powerful analytical features. With revolutionary networking capabilities, it truly is the heart of your laboratory.
- Full HD display with multi-touch navigation gestures including pinch-to-zoom
- Focus Mode provides simple navigation of results
- Expert System provides automatic flagging of abnormal results with optional auto-reflex testing
- Configurable report designs with SP and immunotyping traces on one page, and PDF export
- Configurable patient demographics and external chemistry values for each result
- Automatic patient history
- Customisable trace display with flexible comparison tools
- Advanced peak identification and haemoglobin variant overlays