ESH Touch Features
Electrophoresis Sample Handler
– User-friendly touch screen interface
– Primary tube sampling with liquid level sensor
– Barcode reader with LIS interface for positive ID
– 100-sample capacity
– Flexible dilutions, i.e. per sample
– Smaller footprint
– 50% faster sample tray preparation
– Improved level and tube detection
– Quieter operation
|The next generation of Electrophoresis Sample Handler is now available as part of Helena’s integrated solution for high volume electrophoresis workloads.
Like its predecessor, ESH Touch provides automated front-end specimen processing for the SPIFE Touch with positive patient ID and interface to QuickScan Touch or LIS – but in a smaller, faster, quieter, more flexible and user-friendly package.
ESH Touch transfers samples directly from primary patient tubes to barcoded sample trays, ready for application to agarose gels by the SPIFE Touch. The expanded 100-sample capacity accommodates the largest SPIFE Touch gels, and the touch-screen interface makes the system easy to use, including specific dilution schemes for each sample.